VIPARSPECTRA V1200 | 1200 WATTS
Indoor growing is the new cool and the VIPARSPECTRA V1200 meets that need. People generally involve themselves in indoor planting for several reasons. It could be for income generation or for making plants available even when they are out of season, or for an unusual decoration effect. It could also be for teaching and learning purposes.
Whatever the purpose of indulging in indoor growing, you must have some necessary things to ensure success in the field.
Also See: Best LED Grow Lights
Table of Contents
BEST VIPARSPECTRA LED GROW LIGHTS 2019
|Image||Title||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Top||VIPARSPECTRA 2020 Pro Series P1000 LED Grow Light, with Upgraded 300pcs SMD LEDs, Sunlike Full Spectrum and Dimmable Function for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg Flower (Actual Power 100 Watt)||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|VIPARSPECTRA 2020 New Pro Series P1500 LED Grow Light with Upgraded 450pcs SMD LEDs, Sunlike Full Spectrum and Dimmable Function for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg Flower (Actual Power 150 Watt)||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|VIPARSPECTRA PAR600 600W 12-Band LED Grow Light - 3-Switches Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|VIPARSPECTRA PAR450 LED Light Plant Growing Lamps||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
Firstly, you need lighting. Plants make use of sunlight and it is the most important element of their existence. Plants often absorb other wavelengths of light and reflect the green one and it is why they often appear green.
Since you might want to be growing your plants away from sunlight, you ought to have a means of bringing the sunlight down to the plants.
VIPARSPECTRA 1200W LED Grow Light
The company VIPARSPECTRA is based in the UK. Since 2011, they have carved a name for themselves in the LED panel grow light industry with products of unparalleled quality.
The company has a few old panel products line; however, this new LED light panel was made to replace the old product that often used up 1000W.
The highest wattage of these newer models is 900W.
These days, the industry is all about LED panels. These LED panels are efficient, and that has been proven times without number by the way they have drastically reduced power bills and yielding results that surpass those offered by the trusted and old fashioned HID lamp.
The new LED panel technology has been fully customized by the manufacturers and has mixed the emitted light with different colors and light warmth in order to use the watts to its full potential, and ensuring that the produced light meets the needs of your plants.
Compared to the HID lamps, the LED panels have very low heat output, which is essential for the climate and allows for smaller air consumption.
Many people who are into indoors planting believe that the customized light brings about an increase in plants aromatic qualities (pleasant smell).
There are however many different models in the market today with differences in quality and price.
Making a shrewd selection to meet your project needs could be really tricky and having in mind that this equipment is not acquired cheap could add an ounce of risk to the whole game.
- Upgraded 4.72” fans
- An expanded heat cooling sink made of aluminum for easy heat dissipation
- Weighs 21.6lbs
- High-Intensity 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds LED Chips
- 6ft power cord
- LEDs angle are 90º
- Max coverage at 24” height 5 x 5ft
- Core coverage at 24” height 4 x 4ft
- Light spectrum mixes blue, red and white light color.
- VIPARSPECTRA V1200 LED Grow Light was engineered scientifically for maximum coverage and PAR/Lumen output
- Optimal full spectrum provides plants ( both Veg and flowers of all stages) with everything that they can acquire in natural sunlight
- Consumes just 524 watts but compares to the traditional 1000 watts HPS/MH
- It’s great for a 4x4” or 5x5” growing area
- High-speed cooling fans run up to 70% cooler than HID lights
- Needs no extra ballast
- Can be controlled by the timer
- Zero maintenance cost
- It works for a long time, approximately 100,000 hours
- Extremely bright light could damage the eye when you look at it
- Cannot be used outdoors as it is not water resistant
- Runs hot and might be a problem in areas of low ventilation
The VIPARSPECTRA V
Indoor growers have painstakingly developed this design after careful study and experimentation for several years. This light is a sure guarantee that your flowers and veg will grow bigger and thicker with a rich resin coating. It is also designed to distribute light evenly on the flowers as some often concentrate the light around the center region of the growing area occasionally leading to sunburn of the plants and stunted growth.
However, this machine was built specifically for indoors use and that is the only assurance of durability it has.
The lighting, being considerably high, should not be stared at with the naked eyes. We advise the use of grow light room glasses to avoid hurting the eyes.
Quick Note: You have to understand that when your see the written wattage on a LED grow light, it may not necessarily be the working power.
The regular working power of a LED grow light is its average power draw. Therefore, it implies that when you see a grow light labeled 1000 watts, the actual working power might be just over 550 watts. The only time it can use up to 1000 watts power is when it is working in full power.
Light is very necessary in plant life and survival, being a primary source of energy. Plants often absorb sunlight and reflect the green beam and that is why they appear green. Although some plants may survive without direct sunlight, some may not survive long without it (like tropical plants) while some thrive in the presence of artificial grow lights.
Only low light plants or shade plants (plants that survive in the absence of direct sunlight) should be grown under artificial lights.
If you want to grow tropical plants and don’t have an access to direct sunlight (tropical plants require lots of sunlight to survive), then you can and should turn your attention to these artificial grow lights.
We recommend that the new VIPARSPECTRA V1200 LED grow light be tops in your priority list as it is an improved technology and replaced the old and regular fluorescent lightings that often consume higher power and increase cost or running them.
Indoor growers often made use of HID lamps. However, there has been an improvement in that area too. The LED grow lights have flooded the grow light market.
Picking a LED grow light panel has never been easier. There are many affordable options online nowadays.
Since there are a lot of available LED grow lights with different specs and features to choose from, picking one that is right for you may become a tricky business.
However, there are special factors you must consider if you are to find the perfect suit for your indoor planting project.
See Also: Best Grow Tents
Firstly, you should consider your budget. There are high-end and lower-end LED grow lights.
Understand that good LED grow lights come pricey. What you get from higher-end equipment is far different from what you get from lower end equipment.
After fixing your budget, you can then look into the areas involving the intensity of your indoor farming. You may want to use little space or plant fewer flowers that may mean you wouldn’t need a very expensive grow light with all of the improved features. You may also wish to involve in personal indoor planting for an unusual interior decoration pattern and should need a lower power grow light because not everyone should use a 1000 watts grow light.
These specs must be considered when buying a grow light LED panel.
- Wattage: The wattage measures the amount of energy that the LED panel outputs at its highest capacity. The wattage shows you how powerful the light bulbs are, and the number that you will need for effective use and proper development of your plants and flowers.
- Lifespan: The Lifespan of these LED panels is often measured in hours. It is the length of time that the grow lights are expected to last. It is crucial to know the life span as you may not be happy seeing your machine having a reduced light intensity or flickering lights just after a few months of purchase. Most grow lights have lifespan ranging from 50,000 (fifty thousand) to 100,000 (a hundred thousand).
- Coverage: The coverage identifies the total area the indoor grow LED lights can reach. What you require may differ from what someone else needs, and there is a variety of coverage often measured in feet. A larger coverage always means a bigger kit.
- Full Spectrum: LED grow lights are said to be full spectrum if they can replicate the intensity and spectrum of sunlight. The full spectrum often makes it suited for growing plants.
- Power Draw: The power draw identifies the actual power or wattage consumed during use instead of the maximum output. It is known that these indoor grow lights tend to increase energy use and hence energy costs. Therefore, the actual power draw will help you know your actual energy use and approximate costs.
- Replaces: The ‘replaces’ here shows the actual or equivalent of a non-LED based technology that is replaced by the current LED technology. Some non-LED based technology includes HPS (High-Pressure Sodium), MH (Metal Halide) and HID (High-Intensity Discharge) lights.
- Armed with this information, here is one quality grow light LED panel that you should look up.